We’re open, ready and proud to be a COVID Safe business
Thanks so much to all our fantastic customers, who have supported our business recently and helped us to comply with the various Covid 19 restrictions.
We are now implementing some additional measures in accordance with changes to the relevant NSW Health Order. In summary, the measures that we are implementing are:
- All people entering our venue must register. There will be additional electronic means of doing this
- Whilst in the hotel, all customers must be seated
- The capacity of the hotel is limited, so we may not always be able to allow entry
- No groups (including bookings) can exceed 10 people
- During busy times, one of our staff will be assigned to be a COVID Marshall. This staff member will be responsible for ensuring that we are all complying with the COVID directives
- Social distancing remains an important part of enjoying the hotel so please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from other hotel guests who are not part of your group.
Here at the Great Western, we’re always keen to provide our friendly style of hospitality and we are also keen to make sure that we make the hotel as safe as possible for all our customers and our team. So even though we have a few amendments to the way we do business, we are still open and ready to look after you.
Great West Hotel Owner